Committees, Boards, Commissions and Authorities are established to:
- Assist the Community Council in carrying out its responsibilities
- Provide quality services to the tribal membership
- Develop, maintain and protect the assets and interests of the tribe
Each group is tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Act in an advisory capacity to the Community Council, tribal departments and their programs by recommending policies and procedures, identifying needs, and developing priorities for the tribe
- Report to the Community Council on problems, activities and other relevant information
- Undertake any other duties or responsibilities as developed and approved by the Community Council.